Removed PvE-Fast and other settings

Where are the PvE-Fast servers? I was playing on a PvE-Fast server with friends since the last wipes before Launch and now they are all gone! Nothing shows as PvE-Fast, and I DO NOT play for PvP!
Also the settings are all gone for keeping everything on death. What happened to that?
WHY DID YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE THINGS THAT I HAVE ENJOYED PLAYING SINCE I BOUGHT THIS GAME MONTHS AGO???
I know I was a paying Beta tester since thats what Early Access means, but now there is no “keep items on death” servers or ANY PvE-Fast servers, ALL REASONS THAT I BOUGHT HIS GAME TO START!
You need to fix this and start returning certain settings to the playing field or start issuing refunds for lying to the players!

The PvE Fast servers have been discontinued now that the game is live. Going forward these servers have been changed over to be PvE Conflict.

While our current live servers may not have these options anymore, you can definitely create your own server with settings that would be similar to what the fast ones provided!

I know we were told before launch that this would be happening.
I have to agree with op.
Its one thing to have no pve-f but loosing loot when you die is taking the fun out of it for me.
I no longer feel like rushing head long into danger when I’m probably going to loose all the weapons and armour that its taken me 4 times as long to craft due to halving the drops, doubling the crafting time and in some cases crafting costing more resources than before. Not to mention loosing all those precious resources required to make that stuff we just lost. I know we can retrieve our body and get our stuff back, but that’s pretty difficult considering that you’re now nude and weaponless rushing into the same danger that got you killed when you had weapons and armour.

I know this is survival in a harsh land, but there’s a balance between harsh survival and enjoying the game.

I think you guys need to seriously consider putting keep loot back on in pve.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.