Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug ]
Since the patch, some bugs remain:
- In the workbench menu the icons for standards objects are invisibles.
- The game keep crashing after one hour for me (half an hour for a friend)
I try some “solutions” proposed by FUNCOM:
- Clear the cache: no result
- Completely remove the game and install again: no result
I don’t try yet :
- Suppress my save: I really don’t want to suppress my progression.
- Reboot the Xbox to factory configuration.
If someone have already tried the two last “solutions” tell me the result.
Reading the recent FUNCOM answers to other players, it’s not look like a fix patch will come soon.
I’m on Xbox one S and I have à Good connection Wireless.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Open any workbench armor,forge,…