Requests Thread July 20th, 2018

Please use this thread to post your requests and messages for the "Rock Out for MadLyric event, the original thread can be found at the link below.

6 Likes

Only a few days left to get your song requests in before the deadline. If there is a song you would like to request for Maddie or message you like the pass along please make sure you get them in within the next few days. Hope to see you all there!

2 Likes

I do have one request!

It’s “From Now On/Come Back Home” from the Greatest Showman track:

2 Likes

Let her go - Passenger

My message to Maddie … “Maddie you are a beautiful soul and an amazing person, we will miss you dearly everyday Angel.”

1 Like

“Love Live On” from Rhodes

1 Like

Maddie used to post this in #LoMSGlobal frequently… There’s a reason that “Legion of Male Strippers” became a nickname among a fair chunk of the Cabal.

3 Likes

Hammerfall - Glory to the Brave

Stole the Show – Kygo featuring Parson James

Transistor - She Shines

Also this one, which Maddie was fond of linking in chat.

2 Likes

To be fair, she did make us a Discord channel called the Legion of Male Strippers too…

I am sure Maddie would enjoy this song <3

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s on the playlist already, but on the off-chance that it isn’t…

Might be a liiiittle late with timezones and all but eh, just in case I’ll leave one too.
As for a message…

“We’re all heading home, although we don’t know how many shores we have to reach before we finally get there. You left for another shore before the rest of us Maddie, but we’ll get there eventually. So be sure to leave some paw prints for us so we’ll know which way to go from there.”

Are we not wise enough to give all we are?
Surely we’re bright enough to outshine the stars
The human kind gets so lost in finding its way
but we have a chance to make a difference til our dying day