Hi citizens of London Seul and Manhattan I missed you all

Dear humans . Its been years since i talked to any of you mad ladz.[for thos who doesnt know me hi 2 you 2] .I wish life goes well for you people enemies and friends , I bloody miss tsw the thrill of it ,the merciless fights the drama the love the Raids the iimmimmimmmim spam .I hope life goes well for you all this harsh times.Be Safe be strong be creative learn to love what is eternal in you and through that you will learn to love the world [Maybe not Dragons but a start is a start] Trully yours Cryformesky.
p.s: If they add faction pvp message me asap:).

2 Likes

Mimimimimimimimimii

Hi my little pokemon! :heart:

1 Like

ooo hey! I actually think about TSW friends a lot, you and me werent ‘technically’ friends, but we met many times as fellow Templars in pvp, so its definetely nice to hear from you! I hope you do well too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Sky. Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

• Arnbjorn

Good to see your still keeping well. Though I’d expect nothing less from a Templar. I wouldn’t bet on any faction PvP coming to SWL but I can guarantee I’d be letting you know right away if there was. I mean Shamebala is great and all but its a lot of work for a Templar to carry a team full of Smurfs and Dragons to victory.

2 Likes

■■■■■■■■ Drenneth I bloody miss TSW
For real the game was dope dark and lovely. What it became aint my drug:(

4 Likes

HEY CRY!! Loooong time to see, I hope all is well… just made my day :slight_smile:

I’ll send you an email soon ish, I know, a bit tardy :slight_smile: