[Resolved] Servers 3041, 3053, 3584, 3585, 3594

Official server 3585 has been gone since the update today I’d like to know if it is gone for good or what is going on with it

Id like to know where 3585 is also. If you closed the server i want a direct refund since ive put tons of time building and taking over the server. It’s pretty sad you all messed up so bad on release and even now with your bug fixes. Broken fixes and vanishing servers. It’s pretty poor of the dev team to release a game and 3 weeks later make everyone restart.

1 Like

funcom has already said they cant do refunds second. are you trying to find your server through favorites? have you tried to search for the server directly…after updates sometimes the server are given to ip’s thus not lettign them show up on history or favorites

I tried in favourites and in official

Game mode: [Online ]

Idk why mostly ever server I can see are back up and running but ,the server that I’m on isn’t ? Just want to know if I should get a refund from PSN for this game cuz I’m not restarting . Thank someone plz answer me y 3585 is not up s
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance]

It’s not coming up for me either hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow

A sever with 40+ regular players disappeared today. Please tell me there’s a way fix this. I don’t want to start over. AGAIN.

1 Like

Same thing happened to 3585 idk why but my server was the last server they should’ve shut down we had so many people it was full all week

Same! Full 40 man lobby, multiple city forts, poltics happening, all that is gone now? No dev response still on any lost server thread. This is great!

1 Like

lol I gave it like 2-3 hours and the created an account on here just to see if anyone involved with the game is reading
but I guess not haha, there are servers still up now that have like 3 people on them … I had 5 people in my clan on when the update came out , like idk how they picked what servers to shut down and which ones to keep open but mine was populated and people were actually getting along, which is rare

1 Like

My buddy told me that my server shut off before the update even dropped

1 Like

We were playing as the update came out and it kicked us all to update then after the update our server is gone.

2 Likes

Sever 3594 still down. Be nice is they would atleast acknowledged it. N give us a eta

2 Likes

It appears that we are SOL? I can’t believe this customer support hasn’t responded to any of us yet. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Ikr I just joined this server 3 dayz ago. That’s my luck

it says 6/7 sever when I select favorite severs seems it just offline

Heya, sorry I didn’t see this thread earlier. The devs are looking into it though and have been. I apologize for the late response! Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thanx u for the reply :slight_smile:

Merging some similar threads. We’re aware of a handful of PS4 servers being down:

These servers are not able to be restarted remotely and will need to be looked into further. Thanks for your patience; we apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

1 Like

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: Server #3053 dissapear ps4
Region: Europe

Hello since release of new patch server #3053 pve conflict is missing for ps4.

Any update on this topic?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like