Return of the body shape bug

Game mode:: Single Player
Type of issue:: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region:: Americal

[Describe the bug here] The bug that sets thrall body shapes to a default seems to have made a reappearance in single player. It’s not affecting all thralls but rather seemingly random individual thralls.

Edit: A restart does set them back to normal, however leaving render distance can cause the bug to reappear.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

2 Likes

Hey @BarakIII

Do you have any mods installed?

1 Like

No, I’m afraid not. I’m not yet sure how much of a problem it is. When I started to play before I reported this things were normal, then I traveled to another area and then returned at which point I noticed a couple of thralls weren’t their usual selves. I haven’t seen another occurrence yet but I haven’t played much either. I’ll let you know if it happens again. It may be a couple days tho as I don’t have much play time available right now. Oh, the two thralls I noticed it on were both old thralls from before all the big thrall changes. I dunno if that’s relevant but I guess it bears mentioning.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know bugs associated with body shapes shouldn’t be reported.

If I see a bug that hasn’t been reported, I report it. It’s nice you find it funny I suppose but maybe people would report things like this more if certain people didn’t mock those who do. Like it or not, funny or not, it’s a feature in the game and if it breaks it should be reported just like anything else.

Believe it or not, things can be humorous and serious at the same time. In fact having a good sense of humor is part of a healthy lifestyle. Always has been. A lot of people seem to have forgotten that lately.

4 Likes

There you go:

I think you might have overreacted here. Believe it or not, most of us like having the wide range of body shapes in Conan Exiles, and I don’t think Halk is an exception :stuck_out_tongue:

For my part, I was very disappointed when I finally caught my first Luba the Luscious, only to find that her epithet was entirely unearned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. We’ve brought this up with our team to see if we can reproduce it on our end.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.