On May 12, 2016 the Rage “Blood and Glory” PvP server was merged with the Fury PvP server. All active characters that logged into Rage after January 1, 2016, have been transferred to Fury.
Characters created after April 13, 2016 on Rage were not transferred. If you contact Customer Support at https://www.funcom.com/help we will be able to assist in transferring your Rage characters to Fury for you.
The following will not be transferred:
- All items in the Trader (Bank/Mail/Tradepost)
- All items in the Resource Inventory
- All Guild data and Guild Bank inventory
- Unbound BoE equipment
- Gold in “reserves” due to not being a Premium Member
- Any item that sells for 2G or more to a vendor
The following will be transferred, with limits:
- Cash over 20G will not be transferred.
- Stackable items may have additional restrictions.
- Stack sizes on all stackable items, such as Halloween Candy, have been reduced to 1.
The following will be kept fully intact:
- Equipped power and vanity equipment
- All items bound to your character outside of the restrictions listed above
- Most items in your Quest Inventory (with the exception of The Unforged Crest of Ibis and Strange Maleable Alloy which were removed from characters’ inventories).