Riddle Of Steel DLC. Where Is The Rest Of It..?

what platform? on steam we don’t even see it yet.

There are a lot of good opportunities just waiting to be utilised here. There is even potential for some new ‘unarmed’ additions.

mov57

I couldnt find a pic for this one. The spikey gauntlets shown on his left hand.

1 Like

Does it hit this weekend? I’ll no doubt buy it if it does. I didnt get the season pass. In hind sight I should really get it.

I love the game. I just have been buying all of the DLC separately

1 Like

You are on fire my friend! I have been wanting to make a request post for these gauntlet weapons for a long time!
But if they do add it as a weapon type, they most certainly MUST add the emote where we start with the pose as in picture one ending with the crossed arms, hands pointing upwards and head tilted down!!! FML FML FML FML!!!

:metal::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

YES!!^^ That is actually the one I was trying to find, with the Spiked Gauntlets and his arms crossed. Odd that I couldnt find a pic of it, in my opinion its such an iconic one too.

1 Like

I am the only one pissed that week after buying SEASON PASS, you get paid DLC not included in Season Pass?

3 Likes

I’m glad to get the DLC no matter what it includes. I mean this was the embodiment of my favorite book and comic book character… however I wouldn’t mind watching my wife’s character prancing around the Exiled Lands in the Valkyrie Armor.

1 Like

Me too with my lady’s character JTtheDestroyer. That and Conan’s fathers sword especially, I REALLY want that one.

2 Likes

No, youre not the only one

1 Like

On Steam, the page is: https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=440900

I’d love to see more armor and weapons from the movie. Maybe even more Cimmerian style huts and furniture from Conan’s people? That would be icing on the cake after getting Father’s sword and Valerica’s armor in game though.

2 Likes

Season Pass desciption on Steam

The Season Pass includes the following core DLCs:

• Treasures of Turan Pack (out now)
  • Riders of Hyboria Pack
  • Blood and Sand Pack
  • Mysteries of Acheron Pack

The Season Pass contains four core DLCs! The first of these is the Treasures of Turan Pack, which offers the most ostentatious gear and building pieces in Conan Exiles yet! Three more core DLCs will follow in 2019.

New DLC is not listed as part of 2019 Season Pass.
Why do you have to be pissed?

2 Likes

because he feels entitled to have everything even without paying for said content.

you will get the content promised buddy, don’t worry. 4 dlcs? then 4 dlcs it is. ffs, people these days don’t even fkng read what they purchase.

“New anniversary content? Hey throw that in for free too” :smile:

2 Likes

If they would write in that description, that there will be more PAID DLC’s planned not only that four. Its okay then. I would even pay more for “bigger season pass” not only including that four.

But they didnt mentioned it at all. They just dropped new Paid stuff like a two weeks after releasing season pass.

1 Like

I agree though. That Father Sword is iconic, it was even for a very large number of years the iconic sword in the Conan logo before they changed it even for comics etc. Its not just for the film, that sword has become a part of Conan Lore as much as the Atlantean sword if not more dare I say.

A few more armour options would of been nice too if I am being honest. Like, where is Conan’s little fur lingerie :smile:

Its cheaper so its ok to have less content, but I kinda feel this is pushing a little to the lower end. The statues are a great touch, but I fear they are less immersive and probably not going to be used as much?

2 Likes

No, they do not have to mention of all the content the game will get not included in the season pass. And that because they mentioned the 4 DLC packs that the season pack covers.

In the case they were planning to have ALL dlc in the season pass, they would just say “all 2019 dlc”.

Jesus dude, we were promised 4 dlc. And your season pass includes ALL that dlc. Aren’t you happy we got an extra 5th one (that is smaller mind you) without it taking the slot of one of the 4 dlcs? You get what you paid for. You paid for 4 dlc’s as CLEARLY stated in the description along with the names of said DLC, and you will get that dlc. Stop complaining about getting more free stuff.

3 Likes

apparently not…

1 Like

Then just give info in Season Pass description, that it include ONLY four from more planned DLC’s. Not need to say what other planed DLC’s are to keep suprise.

I could suppose mentioned 4 DLCs pack are all they plan for year 2, since in 1st year all we get are exactly 4 DLC. Nothing more from paid content.

I always protected Funcom from people compaying about that paid DLC’s cause I enjoyed game and didnt regreted money, even if I not use half of DLC stuff. But not this time.

The Season Passes all contain 4 DLCs that are priced at $10/ea when bought separately. This surprise DLC is only $7 standalone. If they bundled it in the Season Pass in place of one of the other DLCs, it would be decreasing the value of the season pass.

I mean not everyone wants to spend money fanboy/girling over Ahnuld, so there would probably be people pissed off if this was considered a Core DLC when it contains no new armor sets and no new buildables.

3 Likes

Its not same thing since definition of Season Pass is to pay once - to get all planned content for that year.

I know some companies sometimes do things like this and not include all stuff in season pass, but I dont need like that. Do I?

1 Like

What you say is somewhat widely acknowledged idea of a season pass - not a legal obligation.

2 Likes