Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Pippi, Improved quality of life

As stated, Royal Lemurian gown skirt is broken.

I performed a search on the forums and noticed that this was reported back in '21, but appearantly not fixed. I know its just a garment, but its one I really like so I’m going to “complain” anyways. I remember having this same issue a long time ago, before I even used any of the mods listed above. Mods arent the issue.

Rather it seems to be caused by a lighting issue. In trying to reproduce the bug I have used ‘light purple dye’, its a dye that changes colour/shade depending on where you are on the map, which makes me believe its a lighting issue, but thats just what I think;

This is the exiled lands, north, before the bug occured

This is south in the exiled lands, before the bug occured;

This is what it looks like now, north on Exiled lands

I had the issue of the broken skirt before, but only when I was in the south, teleporting north (near new asagarth for example) fixed the issue for the remainder of my playtime, even when travelling south. Again, this is what makes me think its a lighting issue.
I then jumped on Isle of Siptah for some time, I wore the same outfit without any issues, regardless of where I was on the map.

I have recently gone back to the Exiled lands and the skirt is just broken. Starting the game doesnt fix it, changing colour doesnt fix it. A new non dyed gown doesnt fix it. Travelling on the map doesnt fix it.
When I try the same (light purple coloured) gown on Siptah, its fine, no issues(except that the colour is clearly off when applied).
I listed the Exiled lands as map in the report but it seems like its caused by Siptah.

Have you tried various graphics settings (from low to cinematic) to see if that matters?

I messed around with some of the graphical settings, still broken.

Started a new game in The Exiled Lands and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Still a bug that should be looked into.
If you go to Siptah and like this garment, you’ll have to start a new game in the Exiled lands or this garment will be broken.

I fail to see the problem here…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.