"savage lands" - ps4 / pve / boosted

SAVAGE LANDS IS A PVE SERVER FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY BUILDING STRUCTURES

IN A RELAX ENVIORMENT.
iN SAVAGE LANDS YOU CAN CONSTRUCT YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE USE OF PILLARS, WALLS , CEILINGS AND FENCE FOUNDATIONS.

GIVEN THAT REGULAR FOUNDATION HAS CAUSE LAGS , WE HAVE TAKEN THE ALTERNATIVE IN BUILDING.

WE HAVE AN ADMIN SHOP ASWELL AS A WELCOME CENTER. WE PLACE TELEPORTERS IN THE APPROPRIATE MARKERS WITH IN THE MAPS FOR A BETTER WAY OF TRAVEL.

SO COME AND EXPLORE THIS NEW SERVER. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ADMIN WOULD GLADLY AID YOU.
AND IF ANYTHING YOU CAN CATCH ME IN THE EVENING, I’LL MAKE SURE YOU ARE TREATED FAIRLY
AND MAKE YOU STAY ENJOYABLE.
AND IS YOU LIKE TO CHAT LET US KNOW AND WE WILL ADD YOU .

THANKS

AND WELCOME TO THE SERVER

2 Likes

That is a myth and not true at all, foundations cause the exact same server impact as a ceiling or a wall or any other building piece.
Just letting you know so that you don’t have to enforce unnecessary rules :slight_smile:

Anyway, good luck!

2 Likes

Well, given the fact some of these new foundations have extra details, it does t ten to glitch, from time to time. Plus some of players still play on the ps4 , we tent to get rubber ban situations.

So as an alternative in build we all agree to try this new method.

Thank you for response Xevyr

1 Like

Oh ofc, I understand :slight_smile: Yes the higher tier foundations have more polygons typically and would cause the clients to have render issues when directly looking at them (because there isn’t much headroom when it comes to consoles) so a slightly lower fps on their end, but it wouldn’t affect the server itself.

What I was referring to is the common myth that foundations have some problem that impacts server tick rate negatively, which is not the case :slight_smile:
Here, the awesome Amunet already tested this a while back:

In any case, I’m not trying to convince you one way or the other ofc, in fact this might turn out to be a fun experiment for you and result in some elaborate and cool buildings :smiley: Just helping to squash some longtime myths :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Also! tomorrow the patch is scheduled to go live that promises to improve console performance by a lot, so hopefully that’ll also help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to the patch.

2 Likes

Is this server still up? I went to check it out but, i only found SAVAGE LANDS sorcery server.

Curtis74
yes that is the Boosted server from before, Had a lil situation with Gportal so i had to Redo the server again…So feel free to return to it. If you have any questions let me know …

Savage lands is now called SAVANGE LANDS (SORCERY).
Due to a situation with Gportal, the Server had to be made a new…
My apologies for not informing sooner.

No worries, i went there but didn’t see a welcome center in the stated area so i didn’t know if i was in the right server.

Hey, i found the WC, wasn’t expecting it to be up on the cliff lol. Thanks!

I wish you good luck m8.
I wish it wasn’t boosted :slightly_smiling_face:.
Tho i disagree that foundations cause lags (fire animation of the Torches does on PlayStation) i wouldn’t mind to build as Barden does. Still, it’s a glitch way and your server will have many auto deletes of building pieces, good luck.

hasn’t happen yet Stelagel,
been Half a year an running just fine. But thanks for the feedback

1 Like