**savage wilds map mod announcement**

There is no volcanic forge on our map. You can, however, smelt obsidian bars at home.

my group of friends has a server but we are discovering issues with placing animals at the glowing pond and other areas. It keeps showing overlapping with a placed object even when they are nowhere near placed objects.

Could you perhaps post some images and coordinates? Shift Ctrl Alt then L, Copy (ctrl C) and paste (ctrl v) to your favorite text area and do the same sequence again to exit the command. I am feeling this may be on Funcom as Savage Wilds does not touch the base game.

That could also be because you have bugged modded placeables in the area. There are several mods that have extremely large overlap boxes that will prevent placement of things. I get this as a bug report on a semi-regular basis with people insisting it’s an LBPR bug (it’s not and never is).

So best thing to do (for the mod authors of the map) is to test in Single Player on the map with no other mods to see if you can reproduce the issue easily. Along with providing the necessary details requested by the mod authors (such as the location).

And they didn’t mention it, but you will likely have better luck with your bug report if you do so via their discord rather then on this forum.

3 Likes

I am going to ask a dumb question but how do I access the Savage Wild once I install the MOD? I don’t see it in my list of maps. I only have The Exiles Land and Isles of Siptah. From what I have read this game has it’s own DB but I cannot access it.

Select it from this screen after starting up a new single player game. This ss was taken from their discord which I recommend joining as it answers a lot of questions. :slight_smile: I think there is a discord link a couple of posts above.

Thanks for the reply! I will give it a shot.

Even in “Custom” don’t forget to change the map you are on (Exiled Lands map to Savage Wilds map). Otherwise, you’ll just get sent to an Exiled Lands map and it won’t load.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.