Save progress to new console xbox1 single player

I have extensive building on xbox1 and want to transfer the current character and progress to new Xbox series X. Single player mode. Is this possible, if so how?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. I play on ps4. Some one else was having issues with a Xbox and it was recommended that they save to the cloud and reboot. Can you save your game to the cloud? Hopefully a Xbox player see your post soon.

Thanks! I don’t know if I can save to cloud, I’ll have to investigate. It’s my understanding that online version saves on server, but single player saves progress on local drive. I’ll try to figure it out.

1 Like

I looking around for some one who plays on Xbox and knowledgeable right now.

I don’t know if the xbox file structure is similar to that of the PC version, thou it should be.
In which case the game contains the save inside the installation folder under the Saved subfolder and the file is called game.db
If you have a file browser app on your console and you can locate that then transfer it over to the new series in the same location after installing the game there, it should work.
Again, this is all a guess as I never even owned a console :smiley:

1 Like

@WhiteRabbit could you help our new friend?

Thank you!

1 Like

Did you manage to sort it out? Awesome if so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Thank you! It was way easier than I thought. I guess I’m a charter member of “ Overthinkers Anonymous”. . New Xbox series X is great! Progress transfer automatic and all other delay and crashing issues resolved!
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank You again! I just received the the new Series X late yesterday and your tip was helpful. The progress from XBOX1 was automatically saved to cloud and synced to new console! Far more simple than I imagined! My charter membership to “Over-Thinkers Anonymous” strikes again, worrying about stuff hasn’t happened in anticipation! :wink:
Again, thank you for your response! BTW, the new Series X console solved all the other problems with Conan such as frequent crashes after extensive building, delay in visuals and audio! Much improved performance!
Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Glad to see it worked out. I will try and remember this post for the next person . Better performance is really good :+1: :ok_hand: to hear.

Over think things myself always nice when you are wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.