Say hi to our new addition to the Funcom community team!

Hi everyone!
Thank you Ignasis for the introduction but prepare to be disappointed: Just because I prefer tea doesn’t mean I won’t wrestle for coffee.

Anyway, I know this sounds like a cliché but I’m genuinely happy to be here. I’ve worked with different games and communities before, but being part of Funcom and working with titles and Conan Exiles is just exhilarating!
In fact, I decided to apply to this position while playing Conan Exiles so I’m no stranger to the community!
I’m looking forward to working with the team to keep improving our communication lines and of course, have fun!

Now, since I’m contractually obligated (…I checked with HR), here is an embarrassing fact: I used to dabble in theatre in uni. In one play, me and the other person on the scene forgot our lines. We continued from a later conversation.
A conversation that was 3 pages away.
It wasn’t as embarrassing back then since many people didn’t realize. But now you know.
We didn’t have enough time to prepare, okay? Don’t judge me.

Anyway.
Once again, well-met, very glad to be here!

34 Likes

I know that feeling, forgetting your lines on stage… shudder

Welcome @FCStorm! Happy to have you on board, and looking forward to working together. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We are super happy to have you @FCStorm!

Welcome to our Lands :heart:

11 Likes

Welcome!!
Happy to have you here. :slight_smile: The more the merrier.

12 Likes

Welcome @FCStorm and prepare for a great adventure! :blush:

11 Likes

AYAYA Hi Storm, welcome to the wild ride <3

10 Likes

Welcome! :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Welcome Storm!
Good luck

7 Likes

Velkommin heim!

6 Likes

Welcome @FCStorm,

As luck would have it, I contacted Natascha Röösli today with a partnership proposal to celebrate the almost 5’000 subscribers of my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/ConanExilesTuto/videos).

Say hi to her from me if you see her :wink:

Best regards,

Christophe (Twitter @c_mirabile)

5 Likes

Welcome to the site. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, Storm! :vulcan_salute: oops wrong fandom :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2021-06-01 10_55_48-Window

7 Likes

Theater, drama as well as comedy, may be the perfect preparation for gaming community work. People also often forget (red) lines in that area, so… also fitting. May you have fun and strong nerves!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :smiley: We’ll try to make it more fun and less drama than forgetting your lines :wink:

6 Likes

How terrible of you to lie to this poor person right off the bat like that. :wink:

Welcome and condolences to you @FCStorm . How do you feel about roleplay in CE?

6 Likes

Hello and welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome and glad to see funcom is taking into more Barbarian dress clothes sure that eases tensions at work😝 love you account pic

4 Likes

Welcome on board! Get ready to answer before the most demanding community ever. Apparently, you asked for this! :smiley:

3 Likes