Screen shake while using vanity camera

Game mode: Online official | Online private | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]

Hello,
I had recently stumbled upon a bug that cause a quick camera shake from side to side.
This bug had happened when I had went into vanity camera mode and tried moving my character backwards or side to side.This only happens at the beginning of said movement, not during while going backwards or moving side to side and said shake lasts less then a second. However moving forward does not create any camera shake.
These camera shakes are quite eye bothering to say the least (having to turn away from the screen for a moment to rub my eyes) and were not occurring before last patch. I have also had a few other members on my server say they had this same issue.
I have tried this single player as well and the same thing occurs.
Thank you for looking into this.

Steps for reproducing said bug:
1.Going into vanity camera (Pressing V)
2.moving backward or side to side (pressing A,S, or D)

1 Like

Hey @hitdaman

Could you try unchecking “Rotatable Stationary Camera” in your settings to see if this screen shake persists?

Well I can confirm that toggling that does remove said screen shake. Which is great, however would a fix for that be implemented since I enjoy using the new stationary camera?

We’ll send a note to our team for consideration.
Thanks for the feedback again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.