Screen shaking while fighting / gathering ressources

bug

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe

The screen shakes whenever I collect resources or fight, this appeared just today and it never did before. It causes motion sickness for me, and I would love if I could disable it. (NOT with a Mod, I am playing on a private Server, not in SP)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Fight / Gather Ressources with an Axe / Pickle / idk

The screen shake thing (if I’m understanding correctly) is actually default for Conan Exiles. I see you’re playing on a private server; I know this feature can actually be disabled by admins, so I’d assume the admin has recently (re-)enabled it.

The Admins didn’t change a thing, it came with the latest update and they actually don’t know how to fix it. :v:

Hey Asthaerya,

Are you playing in first person or third person? Does this issue still happen after the latest patch?
Would it be possible for you to provide us with a video showing this issue in action?
Thanks!

Cheers.

Sorry for the late reply!
I’m playing in third person, tried if the problem still accured in first person, but it was still there. And the community I’m playing in actually installed the “stabilize camera” mod. Seeing that there’s a mod to fix it, I do not seem to be the only one so easily affectable when it comes to motion sickness. I’ll check it out without the mods, but till that:

The mods seem to use or modificate the following blueprints:
BP_CameraShakeDefault
BP_CameraShakeHarvestImpact
BP_CameraShakeHarvestDeflect
If that helps you.

There’s also this abandoned post, that also asked for an option to disable the camera shaking.
Post number 11195

Best wishes

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.