Secret base in the dungeon of the skelos well

Hello, I have found a way to build inside the dungeon, I would like to speak privately with an administrator to pass the video to him and that nobody sees him in the forum.

1 Like

Trust me they know about it now

Never hurts to have multiple reports. Knowing about a problem is easy; knowing why its happening and how to fix it is much harder (some issues, moreso than others). And with each report, something new may be discovered.

2 Likes

Building in the well of Skelos has long been a thing (sort of an open secret since last July as I remember) and most people get tired of the climb after awhile. The logistics are a real PITA and the minute people know you’re there your volcano commute gets a whole lot harder. Just to get to those buildable spots you’re spending a few minutes climbing and are pretty vulnerable. Undermesh spots are far more economical than the well. . .

Im talking about this one. Apparently bannable offense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICskWtT2fHc

1 Like

lol I know about this spot too, right around the corner from the original “serpentman homestead”.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.