Secret World Legends Amino! [Updated] We need Admins and calling all bees

Greetings my friends. “i walk into newbies”. I’m Raven Delacrux, recent creator of the SWL amino community.
What is Amino?: Amino is a mobile app created for creating communities about everything, you can reguster with your mail and select the tags about your likes to have recommendations about cool Aminos community. Had spoken with devs and I don’t have problems of having created the community.

Why making this?: Only because it has cool and exclusive functions like making quizzes, total blog editor, ability of asking quick questions, and chats for roleplaying. I know this one last already has it Discord but the ofhers are free for doing anything you want about sharing ideas. Also I want this world to expand through other networks for reaching more agents through world.
[Update] We have a new layout with cool pictures for the community main page, new welcome message, community rules established, Amino info page before entering the community and we want active curators to starts promoting the Amino so other bees can know about it existence.
This is the (new) code of the Amino: http://aminoapps.com/c/SecretWorldL465 (it’s free for all and public)

P.D:We are only two members and we need some admins known as curators. If you want to help just send me an invite for chat while inside the Amino. See you soon agents (the code expires in two days but if you put Secret World Legends in the app searcher you can find it easy.)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Secret World Legends Amino!