Sepermaru dungeon

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [USA]

[So the new dungeon wasnt very laggy or anything of the sort, just one bug that made it way more difficult to deal with]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Start the fight with the main dungeon boss with a group of two or more (mine was three)
2.Die to the boss (a teammate and i both died roughly the sametime to his first pulse move)
3.One teammate is still fighting whilst said dead fight their way back
4.The “dead” teammates get back into the room and long behold the boss is invisible to them but can still hit them and is still fighting the last player (one who never died) i used arrows for place markers for him as we could see arrows sticking out of him but could not actually see his body. Targeting music was useful as well as we could tell when he would aggro to us via music queues as well as non dead teammate could tell us. Luckily we did finish the fight it was just way harder to do so whilst fighting an invisible enemy as we couldnt even lock on.

1 Like

Nice story :slight_smile:

Be sure to read How to be a pro Xbox Bug Hunter (PLEASE READ). Provide details on whether the server is Official / Dedicated (as suggested in the default template) and if dedicated, whether it is using any mods (and possibly whether you chose to respawn in the dungeon or had eg. bedrolls set up outside).

It was a private server though ran as almost every setting as official excluding 2x boost harvesting. Respawned in dungeon non bed roll. In addition it was a pve server

Experienced this on official

Hello @Mrh8dlimon, thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we’ll be sure to register it for the team to look into.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.