Sepermeru at night

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region:

If you are wandering in sepermeru at night some doors are glowing dimm red. If you look close tiny dark and red squares are pulsating/switching on and off.
Pictures will be added later I keep forgetting reporting this and it came into my mind right now.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Wait 'till night.
  2. Go to sepermeru.
  3. Search for glowing doors.
  4. Admire them (because they are pretty to me)
6 Likes

Weird, never noticed this before unless it’s new. Good catch…

Found a few after you mentioned, they’re probably all using the same problematic texture…

2 Likes

I’ve never considered this as a bug. I’ve always thought of it as accent lighting. Better enjoyed from a distance. That’s where the privacy curtains hang and the ventilation holes are, etc etc. The light is dimmer in those places than it is at the windows.

2 Likes

They look a bit infernal but atmospheric. One of community managers mentioned that it’s a bug but I hope they will leave it alone just as our famous flying Rhinos.

1 Like

This is more then a year and I reported this also long time ago. It looks terrible for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh boy. I have some bad news for you then :wink: The flying animal bug? Will probably never get fixed. In one dev-stream some Funcom people even asked, whats the funniest bugs you know in the game.

1 Like

Yeah, I lost that damn snake >5 times in UC already because of that bug… So fun /not really.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’s in our to-do list, but it’s listed as low priority.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.