SERVER 1516 DOWN AGAIN Day 4

Apparently “one thread is enough” from the moderators. Then address and correct the issue!

1 Like

This entire weekend and experience could easily be an episode of Seinfeld.

4 Likes

Definitely has been an episode of something that is for sure. May even make it to South Park. Now that would be hilarious

What sucks is that this is going to be the same situation again tomorrow. The server will reset in the morning and they won’t give it a second thought. I expect this to continue on for at least a couple more days.

1 Like

Day 4 for 1518 as well, it is ridiculous. I expect more from someone than “it’s up now” in 12 hours. There better be an explanation… something like ‘we have had our host replace the hardware’ is the only correct answer at this point…unless it’s ‘we have moved to a new hosting agency’

Certainly hope not.

Wow…yea I even asked where to post server problems and that guy didn’t even say anything about that server report tool… wtf…

Yup - Time to get our money back. This is BS.

PS - we are on 1518, however its the same issue.

Can’t wait until ~20 hours from now when they tell us all is well since the server automatically rebooted.

And there are still morons on Reddit defending these frauds. Saying that FunCom is under no obligation to provide official servers and that they don’t control the servers, etc. etc. Unbelievable how far some people will stretch themselves to defend a company that is only trying to steal as much money as possible before people get wise and stop buying their trash.

I had no issue defending them up until this point. I think they had worked hard and done an amazing job up until this issue with the server crashing for 4 days straight. Then to top it off close the one thread I put forcing me to spam more than one. I still think they have done an amazing job with the game just hoping customer service improves with time. Hopefully sooner than later

I agree really this is worse you guys have done… wonder why you earned
■■■■■■■ as a name

1 Like

Well according to G-portal funcom has full control. I tried to put in a server reboot request last night and that’s what I was told and they cant do anything about my problem.

I sincerely doubt there will be a recovery from this. The Steam reviews are just getting worse and worse. Once a game is “Mixed” both overall and recently, it’s only a matter of time until the player base dries up and the servers are all ghost towns, and then it becomes abandoned by the devs. Just really unbelievable levels of incompetence to launch your DLC that you need to fund development at the same time that you apparently remove all support resources. I mean, how can something be managed so badly?

you have time to delete post and lock threads but can get us a answer???

1 Like

If they would spend time fixing the issue rather than chastising us for multiple threads - we may head towards a solution!

1 Like

I have been told they are currently working on the 3 servers that are down

SkekSil
Customer Service
3m
Hey guys! I’m really sorry that servers 1516, 1517, and 1518 are down. Our server administrators have told me that they’re working on getting them back up now. Hopefully they’ll have the problem fixed soon. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes while we wait.

as in a PM why aren’t they making a public broadcast about it on forums fb and tweeter

1 Like

Nossos
Customer Service
6m
I’m afraid there isn’t any way to help further or anyone else to speak with. The people who are able to fix the problem know about it, and they are hard at work on it. I can only ask that you remain patient while the situation is being looked into.

serious don’t they care about damage control?

1 Like