Server 1588 down as usual, will this be fixed or should we switch games?

Are we fixing this before the next update or are we supposed to wait a week to play? Looks like we need to switch back to Ark if the game isn’t playable in the next day or two.

Please advise

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Server 1588 frozen!