Server 2583 is Completely Down

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash/Performance/Misc]
Region: [North America]

Server 2583 is completely down. Has been for well over 24 hours. It doesn’t show up in the searches either, no matter how you search. What is going on?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go search for the server.
  2. Be disappointed.
2 Likes

It appears servers 2582-2586 are all down. I’ve contacted GPortal and said they’ve restarted the servers, but unfortunately, they’ve said they’ve done all they can do and it’s up to FunCom now. They suggested I make a post here.

1 Like

Same issue. Same server.

2 Likes

This issue needs more attention, this is unnacceptable. Going back to Ark

3 Likes

I am having the same problem can’t find server 2583

3 Likes

Came back briefly yesterday, but went down again last night and is still missing today

1 Like

You know what guys the last time I reported this problem on here I was told this forum was the wrong place to report this kind of problem i can’t remember where to go you may want to look in to it if your server is still down

1 Like

Lol everyone is meshed behind the green wall all 2852 and 2583 :shushing_face:

I’ve tried GPortal and I’ve tried contacting then through zendesk. Haven’t gotten responses anywhere except for from GPortal who worked on it for a while but ultimately said to contact funcom. This may not be the best place but I’m not getting responses anywhere else so I figured I might as well put it here too.

Did your issue ever get resolved? Did they respond through any platforms?

1 Like

Still down.

1 Like

Well now apparently the server itself has found an even better hiding place.

1 Like

Yeah the new way to report a server down sucks it was better when you could hit the RB and go straight to Gportal and report it don’t know y they changed it

1 Like

And know i had to keep crying about it too and when someone did answer i was told wrong place to report down server that’s all I was saying i know it sucks maybe if enough of us complain about it they might change it and that’s a big might remember they can’t even get the game to work right these days

1 Like

Still down

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.