Server #3517 missing from list for 2 days

Game mode: [Online | PvE]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] Server Down?
Region: [US]

[Server #3517 is not appearing in the server lists. It’s been like this for two days. Last time this happened I posted on the forum and it was back later that day. I am hoping it will work again before the dreaded ruin system negates any of my work.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I’ll have someone double-check the status. Apologies for the late reply.

thank you

We can see that there are people online. Can you try to refresh your server list and see if it pops up?

will do. finishing a GTA game rt now

Don’t know if you tired this but:
I have noticed after some updates, it is removed from history and favorties, but was able to search and find my server by typing in number. I am on a different server, but once i did that, it returned to the lists.

Yes, try to also look for your server manually.

ok refresh didn’t work but I typed it in manually and I now have it. thanks guys

Its happening again. #3517 not appearing. This time I have refreshed, entered manually, restarted and done it all again but the server is not appearing.

3522 has not shown in the list the past 2 hours plus.

I’ve tried everything! including manually entering, reporting in game, closing app, resetting modem, etc

Same with 3611 more then likey died cause where i was nd had a ton of pets nd thralls

I’ll have someone check. Sorry about that!

Both servers should be ok now.
Apologies about the inconvenience.

Thnx but the loot chest box in buccaneer bay & Dagon’s Embrace is Always empty and won’t open not like some. server 3522. Pls inspect.