Server Crashing When Random People Log In

Yes, this has been happening for a while, and their latest response via a support ticket told me I should look into playing a different game on my server.

I just downloaded all my saves, started a Gportal account, uploaded them to G portal, and all my players logged in with no issues.

First time in weeks.

3 Likes

Harsh. That’s bad for business.

@Hugo, could someone from Funcom reach out to Nitrado simply to read this thread?

It appears Nitrado is not listening to its customers and we think they would awake with this kind of data.

Regards

jim

I’ve messaged Nitrado’s support, but rather than acknowledging any problem they just blamed the issues on Funcom. I’ve now followed your example and switched to G-portal as well, everything’s running perfectly.

Thank you for your post, you’ve saved me a lot of headache.

Our developers have been directly in touch with Nitrado and are working together to address this situation with the highest priority, we appreciate your understanding.

2 Likes

@Hugo Nitrado sent me an email saying you all fixed this. Before I go booting my servers back up and such can you confirm this, please?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.