Server disappeared and Conan exiles making my internet crash because of server overload

I’m recently new to Conan exiles I love survival games. A month or so ago I downloaded it. Just like any other game it has bugs I get it. Love the game but I have ran into the server disappearing on Xbox one PvE . I have the server favorited and it just disappeared. Plus the game literally boots my internet off in the whole house. I’ve never had a game do that before ever . I am hard wired with 250 download and 12 upload. I’ve tried filtering the servers down as well and that doesn’t help . I need help finding my server that I been playing hours upon hours on for a month. I checked online it hasn’t been deleted or reset. Is any fixes coming for disappearing servers or Conan exiles literally booting my whole internet off because of a server overload issue . I’ve read some forums and YouTube videos I’ve done everything this going on day 4 of my server being gone and any other game I play or stream is flawless someone help me please lol😂and thank you

1 Like

Can you contact anyone else is who playing on that server . Is it a official server’s if so might want to list the number. @Community any ideas

Adding the server name/number may help. Also If it was a private server or an Official.

3 Likes

This was the first server I joined randomly on Conan exiles. I think it was in the internet category when browsing the server. Other people were on it sometimes but I never contacted any of them. I played everyday for a month or so for sometimes 10 hours a day I got addicted to the game fast😂it disappeared once for like 6 hours or so but it came back. The server name was nepi. I searched the recently closed servers online and nepi wasn’t there it’s been like 3 or 4 days now. I even joined another new server last night that was official. I made it all the way up to the snow snow part of the map. I made a small hit and a bed and saved it. Backed out to find the sever on my history so I could favorite it and I couldn’t find it either. I checked all the filters they are all on all . Plus everytime I load the game now if I don’t pick a server or find my only server I been playing for months and click that sever or any server the game boots my internet offline in the whole house. I know I’m not alone in this problem I’ve seen forums talking about it happening to them I’m on Xbox
One thank you guys for replying though I’ll try find an old picture of the server that I took weeks ago incase it went away again and it did

1 Like

Private servers may disband, or may have an issue, which needs resolving. Since this happened during the weekend its possible that the Admin is not aware either.

So it may return if it was just some odd issue or may be gone forever. If there was some website / discord / etc. for the server may give you information regarding the issue. Otherwise, its all speculation on anyone’s part.

2 Likes

I can understand loosing the server but messing up your internet connection is weird. You need someone with more knowledge. @Barnes any suggestions thanks. In advance

1 Like

That’s what I was afraid of is that it may be gone forever but the fact that it kicks my internet off is so wild to me . They are forums out there that this happens to people all the time where I’f you stay in the server search screen for more than 30 seconds it will cause your internet to overload and kick it off. I’ve never heard of this on any other video game but it makes sense considering sometimes they are 5000 plus servers. I usually try and switch the filters up to bring the Server Availability down to 1500 servers but it still does it. I have a download speed of 250 and upload of 12 and I’m hard wired with up to date equipment and wires . Thank you guys for the reply’s I had so much building and Thralls had about 50 Thralls including animals in the upper north in the snow which was hard for purges but I loved it .just don’t want to start over but I guess I may have to do that

1 Like

Hey there, you might be having trouble with two connected problems. Are you capable of making changes to your Router’s configuration, and does the ISP allow you to?

My strong suspicion is your server of choice has become “blacklisted” by your router or your ISP. If you have set your XBox’s MTU to a custom length, or edited any of your connection settings, it may inadvertently cause excessive “pingback,” which your ISP, your Router (its internal firewall) or both may lock out as potentially harmful.

3 Likes

Thanks @Barnes I knew you would have suggestions.

1 Like

Please keep us updated. @Youngn859

I have an all in one modem / router I have no control over any of that but I just went through and reset my Xbox settings all to automatic to see if that did anything and it did not. The servers name was Nepi it was under player vs environment I have no friends that play Conan so I can’t get anyone else to search it. I logged in on a dummy account and searched for the server and couldn’t find it either. The age of the server was around 40 it said. Like I said this was my first server I joined randomly and fell in love with the server and game. I just had so much loot and thralls and building done that I really don’t want to start over but it looks as if the server is gone or just not showing up for me for some reason. Thanks for suggesting things to try this community is nice

1 Like

Holy cow this sounds just like my very first server The Land of Kush. This was in early Early Access, and I built an audacious hut in the middle of the sandbar on the beach down from the Shattered Bridge. I had big dreams. One night I’m working and gathering, the next night I was offline.

I don’t want to ruin your day, but this does happen a lot. Private Servers close all the time with no notice at all. When Kush closed I immediately went to Official Servers, and the player you see before you has been crafted and honed by that experience. If your server is gone I strongly suggest trying a public server.*

I’m going to reach out privately to XBox players who haven’t been around a while, who might be able to search for Nepi. Then we can determine if it’s still up, and where to go from here.

Good fortune, Exile!

* Almost all of my most valued, real-world Exile relationships have been through Official PvP Servers.

1 Like

Yea I was just new and didn’t know any better but thank you for trying to find out if the sever still exist. I just want to find a server that doesn’t have a lot of people in it and just build my way back to where I was thanks for your kind works and trying to help me this community seems awesome

1 Like

There are good private server out there

1 Like

I understand that you play console , so follow these easy steps and you might find your server back .

load play online
choose pve
the first top tab on the left has four options
Internet
Official
Favourites
History
Press history and wait for max 5 min
if it saw up with different name then your admin change the name , but for sure this was the server you were playing .
If it doesn’t saw anything change to pve c
wait again for five minutes and if nothing again then go to PvP and wait the same minutes
if you find nothing then the server is closed , so you will have to restart in another server (better official) .

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.