Server does not show in server list

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: America

I run a private server and ever since a hot fix after the Live Service Update our sever no longer shows in the server list at all.
We changed the IP 3 times and the latest thing was changing the location of the server to a different data center it still does not show, no matter how many times i hit refresh.
Players can join with direct connect only.
It shows the Steam Servers but when i try to join thru the Stream Servers Browsers it gives an error
“Unable to connect to server, app id specified by server is invalid”

The hosting company is: Pingperfect
Server:
Name: The Ivory Realm 18+ EST RP/PVE / Modded
Connection Info: 45.43.208.210:17000
Query Info: 45.43.208.210:17002

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start Server
  2. Go to in game server browser
  3. Server is not listed at all even when searched for and filters set correctly
  4. i dont know
1 Like

This is the same for me for my new private server, no one on the server can connect any way but direct connect.

My server is in Canada and is an HostHavoc server.

Hello @Kaotic and @heaventhere, when hosting private servers through a third party provider please reach out to your host and, if they’re unable to address the issue, they’ll need to reach out to us directly through these forums (private message @Community) so that we can help ensure their setup is correct and request any necessary data.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.