Server issues don’t know what to do

I can’t longing to my server. I tried and tried and tried I’m new to Conan exiles but damn I invested 20 hours into that server already what’s going on

Does it give you a message or just “failed to connect”? Do you mean an official server or truly “your server” meaning you own it or rent it?

2 Likes

Is it into server 2586 by chance??

I am unable to log into that server either!

I’m having issues logging into the official server I have been playing on #2586

The nature of the message could help narrow down the cause. Whether it says “failure to connect” “authentication failed” or something else. On my private server, I have experienced a spurious “authentication failed” which is why I ask. In my case I just connect again and get thru on the second attempt when it happens. Your cases could be completely different tho which is where the specific message could be helpful.

1 Like

The error message I have received is:
1.Failed to join requested game.
Connection failed message appears after I accept the failed to join message.

2.Could not connect to the server. “Join session” failed. If this continues to happen try restarting the game.

I have restarted my Xbox as well as the game to try to reset it with the same result.

1 Like

Did you get the error from continue, or does it still not work if you just launch and navigate to the server? Continue holds ip data and it could get a port wrong or something.

By any chance, trying to log from Iran?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.