Game mode: Online official | Online private | Testlive PC
**Type of issue:**Performance
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict
Server Menu’s not loading
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Sign into Conan Exiles via Steam
- Choose server type
- Watch menu load other servers, not the official, private, or testlive you’re interested in…
- Changing filter to search by official, favorite, internet, etc works less than 20% of the time.
- Direct connect works for 3 of the 4 servers I’m active on, often, once the direct connect fails there is no further way to connect. Stop/ restart doesn’t correct (buffer issue). Even shutting down and restarting computer doesn’t change effect. It’s as if once the connection fails to register, there’s a cascade of fail.
- If this has been reported/ fixed I apologize, but it’s an ongoing issue and something that after 5-10 minutes of trying to find the server you’ve put all that time into, will drive traffic away from the game.