Server officiel #1005 pve pc problèm

pc pve servers #1005. has disappeared, please resolve this issue. there are very often problems with this server. and there are people building to block access to the caves on position H3. a path leading to this cave has been closed by someone

Hi,

You need to report server issues through zendesk.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

why need luck ? xD

1 Like

It just crashed and needed a restart.

As for the frequent issues… our server has a relatively high population and several monstrously large builds.

Edit: the building at H3 is somewhat questionable but they haven’t blocked off anything important far as I can tell.

I agree with you. there are several buildings. so much to remove useless constructions. like that of the H3. it will relieve the server

and there really a lot of abandoned slaves in the wild. it also takes space for nothing. in server memory. please funcom need your help

New bigger big problèm… I had a house in hunter city. right next to the rhino boss. the house was alive for 1 month. I realized that it had been completely destroyed for no reason today. and all the objects that I have inside the house have therefore been destroyed as well. I have major losses. the problem comes from you so please fix this problem. all the objects that I have been lost… PLEASE FUNCOM I NEED A BIG HELP THIS TIME. I HAVE LOST MY TIME FOR NOTHING…

Were you blocking the spawn?

Hi @MENISTHETURK

Please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be bale to help you out further.
You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures