Server Transfer : Siptah --> Exile

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: ???
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Oki so now when transfer is active i tryed to transfer one character with feats from sitpah and gear - like annoying shard to Exxile land server there was no weight or any problems , all transfer went OK Big problem started after import … Basic i joined whole new server for me. means no character or something, so it gived me options - Male/Female/Import

I went import and i just was teleported inside warmaker dungeon and killed - pressed respawn at dungeon, and game frozed me in one place in dodge animation… could not pick up any item for body until it decayed - then it released me from frozen state

at screen dead body in warmaker and char stucked in one place in dodge animation

Appeared from siptah to exile tranfer, later joined normalserver ( the one i use to play 6422) and i went fatal error… 2 times in row…

Expected Behavior:

1. Server not to give fatal error after transfering
  2. being teleported in desert not in hardest dungeon
  3. Not being instakilled
  4. Not being frozen so i can get body loot bag
  5. not loosing any items after death from transfering
  6. after faulty transfer cooldown 24 hours is too big…

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I dont know if this working for everyone, i just transfered from siptah max level char to exile land and this happened

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for your bug report. We will forward it to the team right away.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.