Share your Shelter

Small private server, pvp survival.

Built on the ice just off the east side of the Bridge of the Betrayer. No Admin mode other than talking him into giving my flight for a few shots, after.

The front side is left open intentionally. It’s a two corridor purge trap with all of first row thralls equipped with gas grenades. Making a video showing it in action.

20180802225654_1 20180802225643_1 20180802225640_1

11 Likes

An open-air fortress between Muriela’s Hope and the Southern Aqueduct.

2 Likes

Love the Luxor look to the stairs atop that pyramid, kappa. Great job, please send more!

1 Like

Upgraded the Pyramid with the new DLC:

14 Likes

New Villa

440900_20180805161818_1

440900_20180805161848_1

440900_20180805164426_1

440900_20180805161803_1

12 Likes

New Map Room

15 Likes

looks great.
just sad there is no better top roof pieces currently…
(I’m taking about the pyramid top piece of course)

1 Like

can’t wait to use these buildings pieces :smiley: looks so nice, you did well here again. Bravo !
But pitmonk, you’re using admin powers, right? you can’t have built that much since dlc release?

1 Like

That map room just blew my mind. Is that travertine look from the Aquilonian roof tiles? Very lush, really good eye for attention.

1 Like

Yes the items are spawned in, Im already Lv60 and have found the items to leave the lands already. Just building to pass time until the game gets fixed and looking after my community.

Thanks for the clarification mate.
no worry i perfectly understand that, eventhough i personnally try to stick to my X2 harvest settings.
oh and one last dumb question though :sweat_smile:
what is exactly this “spynosaur super star” appelation behind your pseudo? i believe nicole the community manager has the same thing near her pseudo as well.

1 Like

Nicole awarded it to me :slight_smile: She must have liked some of my comments and contributions to the forum and gave me the badge. I don’t know her in person, but it was very nice to to receive. Made me smile, Thank you Nicole xx

1 Like

wow ok i see SIR Pitmonk :wink: congratulations then !
And thank you for your explanation, makes sense now.

1 Like

Todays Playtime

8 Likes

Houston, we have SRB separation right up a Frost Giant’s sinkhole in T-minus 12…

That’s what we call Thrallin’ The Jack!

1 Like

So PitMonk, how do you get the swimming pool, wading pool? Just build on water?

I’m enjoying seeing your work!

1 Like

Yes mate, start your build with your first foundation’s just above the water level. You can swim in my pool.

Official Server PVE-C, my jungle base(indoor and outdoor swimming pool with connecting underwater tunnel) and my safari base.

14 Likes

Your “village” looks good but you should have taken these pict at daylight imo.
Usually, i also like to take screens at night, but in that case, i’m not sure…for everything that is tightly linked with light effects i think you were right to do it at night, but for the first pictures? These first pict would have surely looked even better at daylight.
of course just my opinion though…