Share your Shelter

Nice and beautiful picture. I like it.

Working on a new project… Turan looks good!

5 Likes

So ive posted here before (71-76, 106, 136-139, 153-156, and some more).

And im back and working on a new thing. This time im gonna enjoy some survival so its gonna take a while but ive got 2 ideas. First being a roman-style something (likely a mansion) and the other well… im a huge game of thrones fan so pick one id say ;p (probably meereen or dragonstone)

What about the small gates and windows? They would be most helpful :slight_smile: as well as triangle stair pieces

Are you using mods to hold a ceiling that large?
Ps. We ened load bearing beams in the game to make stuff like this

New day new base, this one was on an rp server, we were Set hand^^

3 Likes

AoC (Age of Calamitous) lets you go 8x from a foundation point, you can have 16x16 rooms.

Finally finished my Roman styled walls, or at least the main parts. I’m debating adding more banners, torches, and battlements. Now that I’ve tried some different styles out, I’m looking forward to my next Roman military fort style build, maybe in the highlands or the tropical area? :grin:

4 Likes

My first post on these forums! Woot!

My quaint little viking thorp (village) for my Nordheimer berseker named “He Of the Bear”

Early wip

16 Likes

7 Likes

My current build on NudoniaGaming’s Server:

7 Likes

This is the base I’ve built at Sepermaru for my series 2 youtube series - the final work on the gate and altar area is in the video going up on Monday (then I have a bit more exploration to do plus the new mini dungeon before this place should finally receive its first purge - looking forward to that). This is in solo play as it obviously would not hold up on a PvP server.

5 Likes

Northern Star Castle next door to New Asagarth.

I had long wanted to build a bastion fort, because it’s actually a pretty good design defense-wise (against NPCs, that is). Still missing some siege cauldrons and a few archers, but otherwise in a pretty good shape.

There’s an ugly gap in the stairs down to the map room, because for some reason the stairs would lose stability and break if I built them downwards from the raised platform even though my repair hammer showed good stability. Oh well, it’s a minor detail, and the gap is narrow enough for even a thrall not to get stuck, so I can live with it.)

(Built in single-player with 1x harvesting multiplier, and Funcom just increased the resource cost of black ice building pieces, too…)

15 Likes

My Turan Palace

And a link to more screen shots: https://imgur.com/a/O1hiG1e

19 Likes

Legendary

1 Like

I started this Khitan building today. It’s far from complete, but this is the first build I’m somewhat happy with, so I felt the urge to share. Forgive me.

7 Likes

I was commissioned to create an arena (with NPCs to teleport in and fight) as well as a common area for people to shop and explore. Deleted other post so I could add interior images of the homes, as well. This was all done in about 3 days with Admin privileges.

20190522092105_1 20190522092118_1 20190522092127_1 !
Tavern:
20190522092829_1|690x388 !
Bank:
20190522092855_1|690x388 !
Blacksmith and Armorer:
20190522092932_1|690x388 !
Arena Master’s House:
20190522093011_1|690x388 20190522093016_1 20190522093021_1 20190522093054_1 !
Apothecary and Alchemist Tower:
20190522093118_1|690x388 20190514020834_1 20190514020847_1 20190514020905_1

12 Likes

GoT is ended, and now….

Summer is coming !

Welcome to Brancaleone’s main base, home sweet home

The spa:

and its cafe:

the Harbor:

come on, go up the stairs:

…or take the elevator:

take a look around

backdoor

want to see a nice duel in our personal arena ?

stadium

watch a good show in our theater ?

theater1

or relax in the gardens ?

Goin up to the treehouse will give you a better view anyway:

have you noticed the big sandstone tower ? what is it ? Our castle in the sky !

than enter the base:

inside of it: hall

main working room:

dining room:

Do you remember Morandi bridge ? We sadly never forget what it means for us…

a candle for each lost soul :cry:

Have you noticed every shot of the bridge here is better than the one I sended for the contest ? :sweat_smile:

the bridge in the game link our maproom tower to the elevator for iron nodes of tower of bats, here our maproom tower:

I hope you enjoyed the visit, we love you guys:

16 Likes

Bought the Turanian and Pict dlcs today and started goofing around with them to see how they look by replacing all the sandstone I had built up on my current save. The derketo shrine works so good with the Turanian set.

EDIT: For real, I love how the Derketo shrine looks with the Turanian set. Funcom’s art team is great and as an artist I feel nothing but hot, searing jealousy at their skill, lol.

9 Likes

Incredible!