Share your Shelter

I rebuild my latest castle, new interiors too and some other stuff I’ve been working on:

Exterior

Exterior front

New entrance

Tower inner to the second level

Upper level, towers connect to the upper level

Bedroom hallway is slightly deeper now and looks more refined

New bedrooms

Bar area/ kitchen

The grand dining room, there 2 of these

Lowest level, the cellar

Other buildings and interiors for this project:

Marketplace, all posts show different products and materials

The academy lower interior

Tavern interior kitchen

Tavern interior dining area

Everything furnished is not definitive though.
Everything is done without mods.

I always try to build as compact as possible.
Have any tips for me let me know!

Might share the building exteriors later… they’re the same style as the castle :slight_smile:

8 Likes

By Ymirs frozen sacks, i love that build. Well done indeed.

2 Likes

Amazing build! Really excellent!

Thank you. It is just the latest variation of my favourite building pattern. I perfectionizificate it since two years now lol.

4 Likes

…I hope you get Purged… lol
That is Amazing! I do not even want to know how long that took. Do you get any lag with that base? And do you design as you build or do, like some builders, sketch it out and then build. Lovely. Thanks for posting this.

T1 T2 T3
Tileable, mirrorable, foldable smeltery.

2 Likes

Ok this is singleplayer. Also this is not something i´d grind anymore lol (I did a lot earlier). The first base is located to get berserker/beasttamer/relic hunter purges and is well defended, i farmed an army of volcano fighters and relic hunters for that purpose. The other is just a build that evolved over time from many experiments. I am really into the round building stuff.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/the-strange-architecture-of-boa-anch-apepi

2 Likes

4 Likes

That looks amazing :smiley:

Are those caryatid pillars at the entrance? From a mod? Or did you place statues to make to look like that (so no actual building pieces)? I love that a lot!
(I also see Apollo Belvedere in the gable, I really wanna know the name of that mod please! :smiley:)

Its a mod yes, one I made myself!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, this is awesome!

I wish FC would increase building health again so that we can see cool builds like this on PvP servers.