Share your Shelter

I was hoping that there might be a new trick to achieve that on vanilla, but LBPR seemed like the most likely answer :smiley:

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

These are some old pics. I wasn’t trying to do anything, just one thing led to another.
Before

and after

This was before I bought the Argos DLC and ended up Building a Pantheon with pillars straddling the river. I thought it looked really nice but sadly I don’t have pictures of it.

I ended up wiping the whole thing. One of the NPC camps stopped spawning nearby and I also was getting horrible lag. Maybe one of these days I’ll rebuild haha

6 Likes

I like seeing how bases grow. Currently trying to figure out where to put a keep/gatehouse. Pretty much entirely decorative as I don’t have purges to worry about.

4 Likes

I saw the Flotsam materials, and I just couldn’t help but see a bar on the water.

8 Likes

I figured the Lake House was due for an update

6 Likes

Got bored waiting for the Siptah update, so I worked on the Red Tower. It used to be just the tower on the left.

As always, all builds on official PS4 consoles, no mods.

7 Likes

I am working on a pirate themed trader place for the players on my server right now. No modded building pieces just originals and dlc´s. Once I am finished I will post an update. Sorry, for the fog, but, its the jungle :innocent: :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

My latest build on Siptah.
I’ve been inspired by Lyumi ( Lyumi Light - YouTube) who is a fantastic builder!

5 Likes

New goal on my server: see how long I can live in this tiny treehouse before I get sick of dying in sandstorms and build a proper structure.

6 Likes

Good call on Lyumi Light - amazing and inspirational builds! I would normally never link or promote streamed content, but this is an exception.

If Funcom have ever wanted to look for amazing base constructions then Lyumi Light should be at/near the top of the list. I’ve seen a lot of base builds, but almost every design is extraordinarily creative and well thought out. If this designer’s not been looked at by Funcom design dept, I’d like to hear what they say.

2 Likes

Always love it when players add realistic, quality of life ‘content’ to their builds. I am guessing that’s kind of pointless on PvP Official, but outside of that, your lovely build @speedice, would not look out of place in the new NPC settlement content on Siptah - which is excellent.

Turanian Palace with secret rooms and drawbridge

6 Likes

Show us the secret rooms :slight_smile:

last image where ruins are is basically what i made after damn stability loss killed 2 towers of mine… they were like in front… but now well this…

well damn i just figured out all towers had turrets made up them, but now they are goone after stability looss and looks like this

2 Likes

Nice, I had a city kind of base on PvE-c and I made like tunnels below the roads and building
I was helpfull in a open base during PvP time :stuck_out_tongue:

I had this turret issue as well… I don’t think it ever fixed it just breaks at some point in time :confused:

I seem to have an obsession for building ships this was my ship on the Sipta map but due to an issue with the purge constantly spawning inside inaccessible parts of my ship support walls and pillars kept getting destroyed.

Iv recently started a new Siptah game so I might rebuild in the future.

6 Likes

:sailboat: click on the boat :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Building a city on Siptah:

Modifications done on the Exiled Lands treehouse:

All builds are without the use of a single mod. I like it, pure, I like it vanilla!

8 Likes

how did u managed to make perfect circle on that trreeehouse, i tryed with blocks and even using debaucheries but always one side is more bigger than other…

1 Like

It is pretty though, but with patience and a lot of trail and error you’ll succeed

I didn’t use the treefoundation at all on the treehouses in the screenshot, my foundation is a round base with 6 squares and 6 wedges all stuck together.

They fit almost perfect around the tree I chose. Start with the wedge and place it with the flat side facing you and the point facing the middle of the tree, its almost a perfect fit.

There thinner trees in the swamp and jungle, those are a little harder to use.

I’ve connected 5 trees, 1 of them is slightly out of alignment. but its hard enough to connect 3 so I’m happy with the result :stuck_out_tongue: more upcoming.

3 Likes