Share your Shelter

Starting to look more and more like the Black Citadel it’s going to be… figured that if I’m going to be using the Black Hand camps as a blood and soul costco, I could set up a whole little sacrificial area next to my Set altar.

He won’t mind, surely.

11 Likes

After a couple days I was getting tired of my mini Dol Guldur facsimile and instead opted for more sunnier, greener surrounds expanding on something I saw in a video by Barden. I really need to advance sorcery enough to build those transporter stones. Between creative mode and those, having multiple complex bases throughout the map won’t be a real problem for me anymore as I won’t have to spend 30 min traveling everywhere for every little thing.

EDIT: I may or may not have also chosen this spot because there’s like… 3-4 camps of exiles nearby that are all really, really easy to knock out to use as… supplies.

15 Likes

Argossean Manor mk. II. Because I just can’t stop myself from constantly restarting games.

EDIT: inevitable first edit where things just get bigger. The doric columns are seriously the main reason I bought the argossean dlc (the fountain placeables as well, but largely the columns).

13 Likes

Beautiful job, congrats :+1:t6:.
@Sir.Henry.Vale do you imagine these fences without spikes? Oh it would be amazing.

1 Like

Built a house in the woods :slight_smile:
I’m not much of a builder, usually I stick to sandstone shelters and the likes, but it turned out better than expected. (Just don’t ask me to do it again :smiley: cuz I wouldn’t know how lol, it was 2 steps forward 1 step back)
It does have some tricks applied and some mods “bending” the rules a bit (interiors are 1.5 walls high, the whole upper level is half a foundation wider than the base providing a ledge, lower terrace being different level than the building yet still connected)
Here’s a short video tour as well, it’s still completely empty as I just finished building

15 Likes

saludos buenos dias

1 Like

We all return to Noob River eventually. CE’s own little Circle of Life :grin:

2 Likes

Only if we forgot to place a bedroll or bed.

4 Likes

Welcome m8!

1 Like

Haha…

By Lyumi Light

7 Likes

I built the eastern palace while the mods are still working

More screenshots https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/x1do57/castle_on_the_edge_of_the_desert/
Video tour Conan Exiles - Palace on the edge of the desert - YouTube

21 Likes

I keep forgetting about that pack… I need to try it, love the aesthetics.

1 Like

From DLС there is only a statue and a doors, all building blocks from mods are mainly from Steam Workshop::Sand and Stone 1.0.16)

1 Like

It looks nice whatever it is… :slight_smile:

GJ!

Here are a few of mine…

6 Likes

So if you decide to move it would that be a… hmmm, oh nevermind. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow very nice work.

2 Likes

Just got interior to grind out and it’s done.

10 Likes

Very nice. I’ve built over that waterfall before. It’s a great location for leveling thralls because of the wolf spawns nearby.

2 Likes

Yes, this landscape is awesome, I use to build all the time in these waterfalls, fixing tier 2 constructions mostly! It rarely has sunny days there but when it does the landscape is plus. Yet between North and South jungle I prefer the jungle, I like the music more :wink:.

1 Like