Shut down building damage

Hello everyone

How can I shut down building damage in single player mode to prevent weather, purge, players, enemy npcs and enemy animals from damaging/destroying my buildings ?

2 Likes

@Croms_Faithful any suggestions.

1 Like

Slide the building damage multiplier all the way to the left. This does not negate damage completely however, but it will take forever for enemies to break your buildings.

2 Likes

I should have thought of you @Alhambra good call.

1 Like

Unfortunately I know of no way to reduce the damage completely, as the slider stops at 0.1. I saw online someone had said to turn off npc damage to buildings, but I can find no such setting in my options.

1 Like

I think that is a server setting in gportals. Options there is alot of settings that are not in ingame settings .

1 Like

Is it the option “Dynamic building damage multiplier” ?

1 Like

No, that is for online playing, like for how long players can raid/damage your base while you are offline.
I am not an online player so hopefully someone can explain it better than me, but I do know it has nothing to do with how much, or little, damage is done to buildings.

1 Like

I looked at the settings of the game, “dynamic building damage multiplier” is the only thing I see available for the building damage multiplier in the game settings.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I thought you had went into the further settings; what you need to do is go into settings and then click on “make me admin”. After that, go into “combat”, building damage multiplier is found there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.