Game mode: [ Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Performance ]
My rx570 does 60fps near continuous (capped at 60). After having opened and closed the character inventory (or the map), fps decreases to ~45. That is at least 25% decline in performance.
(it also causes mineable rocks, trees and scrubs to be transparent to the skybox, and causes the character preview in the inventory tab to disappear.)
A temporary fix (until the inventory is opened again) is to open and close the character stats tab. This also temporarily fixes the transparent rocks, trees etc.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- observe in-game framerate (stats fps)
- open and then close the character inventory
- observe significantly reduced framerate
- open and then close character stats tab
- observe restored framerate