Single player Siptah either freezes in laoding screen or crashes soon after starting

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

Game crashes either when loading or a moment after the game has started

Bug Reproduction:

Start single player Siptah game

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please share more details?

• Is your console on a wired or wireless connection?
  • Do you experience similar issues playing other PS4 games online?
  • Can you share with us how old the current save you’re playing is, and can you give us an estimate on how much you’ve built so far?

Could you try rebuilding your PS4’s database settings?

We await your reply.

1 Like

Hi,

I had a issue like this but never load the game. It happens after one of the 3.0.x updates. I had to reinstall siptah. Reinstalling or moving the game doesn’t helped.

Just go to your game library and open Conan. Then you see all the dlc’s. And for me was siptah the only one that had the option download. After this siptah was working again. Unfortunately after everything decay on the official sever I played.

If you see the download option I think you have the solution with downloading it again.

1 Like

I use to have this ages ago when I would play single player. It would usually happen after I built too much. I had to wipe and start again.

2 Likes

I had this issue after 3.0 update!
I figured out it was my old buildings…

I restarted session by deleting everything…
Now my loading screens in ps4 single player, both Siptah and exile lands are less than 10 seconds, I feel that i play the game in an advanced console…
So I know that it will cost a lot…
Deleting these years of gaming isn’t easy…
But it damn worth it! At least for me!

1 Like

I’m wired, no issues withother games. The save is fairly old though, but i haven’t build very much since i play single player only to test out some ideas. Database has been rebuild and the issue isn’t about needing to download the DLC again, that has been done after the 3.0 update. Works fine online. I’ll try wiping the single player clean.

1 Like

Wiping the save resolved the problem.

3 Likes

I am sorry, but i am happy for you too at the same time. You will see changes even online, you will crash less than before. I don’t know if or how this can be connected, but it seems better even online after the wipe on single player

The online crashing/freezing has been reduced since the latest patches but is still there though. The SP wipe didn’t help there for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.