Siptah Location-Based Crash Report

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: US

Multiple players on my server are having multiple “Fatal Error” crashes, often upon entering what we call the “Sunset zone” on the west side of the map; E10/11 near the Violet Isle. Players are mixed between wireless/wired, and being on horseback seems to have no effect on whether or not the player crashes. Players crash immediately with the ‘Fatal Error’ message, without the option to submit a bug report.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have a player on the western side of the Siptah map.
  2. Have the player head ‘down’ towards the Violet Isle via ‘ramp’ at D10.
  3. Crash??
1 Like

Hey @Tovakiin

Apologies for the standard question, but are there any mods enabled in your server?
Trying to rule out a common cause of crashes before we relay it to the team.

2 Likes

Yes, 3 - Pippi, Less Building Placement Restrictions, and Fashionist. However, those were crashes have been experienced both with and without the mods - we only added them day 2 of Siptah, and there were a few crashes on day 1 as well. It’s strange, as a few others and myself haven’t had an issue with crashes at all since the launch - I can’t seem to find a single unifying factor. I’m sorry I can’t help further!

1 Like

Hey Tovakiin,

What errors are you getting, exactly? If it’s the below, you will first have to try out the provided solution:

If possible, could you link the log in which your issue occurs as a pastebin (pastebin.com)? Alternatively, you can paste it in partially - usually the last part of the log is the most important.

See also: Database and log files on the site.

@Tovakiin Can you check if the issue persists after the hotfix and if so, could you please give us some coordinates (shift+alt+L) or at least some screenshots to try to reproduce the issue.

@TheLOLxd2 I don’t believe the mods are at fault as the three we use were all updated 9/15 for the update. I’ve informed the server members of how to obtain their logs and I’ll have them pastebin what they have and I’ll look through it and post appropriate info here.

@Narelle Will do. I’ll post again here with any helpful info I can obtain. Since I have yet to crash, it’s been tricky, but I’ll talk to the others about this as well.

1 Like

So far, it seems the hotfix has fixed the problem! We had 10 people playing for quite some time yesterday and have had no crashes whatsoever :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.