Slow purge meter

good night
I need help, since I’ve been playing again it’s been over 200 hours in 1 and a half months, my purge bar doesn’t walk,
In one and a half months I had only one purge attack. I play every day, I don’t spend more than 24 hours without playing. I do not understand why this bar does not walk. There are other players on the server that have a purge attack every two days. And what I like most about the game is the attack where I can catch rare minions, but I don’t have any attacks. Could someone tell me if I’m doing something wrong?
I kill a lot of npc, world boss, I do the DGs, and none of the walking bar.

Or could you give me tips on what I can do?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey @rafaelG

First of all, are you playing in single player, official servers or private servers?
If in an official server, the purge bar rates have been adjusted for medium sized clans with normal activity, so if you’re playing solo it will require quite the effort to get it going.
If playing in a private server, this will depend on their settings. And if playing in single player, you can easily adjust those settings in your server configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.