So do I have to finish The Dark Tower content before I can access Season 2

You know, the Dark Tower instance that each time I either get kicked out because of a game crash or because I just don’t have the time to finish it in one go I’m sent back to the start?

I think so, it is continuation of the story, so you have to finish story in Kaidan. By the way, you don’t need to made it in one go. The game remembers each level/Orochi division you finish. And if you have any problem with some toughter boss or sabotage level just ask in #sanctuary and I think you will easily find someone who will help you.

I would hope you’d want to finish the Tower first. It will make more sense if you do. There’s no rush anyway, it’s not like S. Africa is going anywhere.

Its Orochi Tower, not Dark Tower. I wish there were a game dedicated to Stephen king novels.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ve tried it several times now and each time I’ve had to stop because of non-game reasons and, each time I’ve picked it up again I’m back at the start. I’ll try it once more.

As for the other poster who suggested there’s no rush - there isn’t - this character I’ve been playing in SWL since go live - just the amount of time I have to play in one sitting is limited.

Edit - and yes - bit of a Stephen King fan here!

You should back in the lobby, but with any major progress you’ve already made through the individual missions (i.e. completed floors) retained. It should be as simple as walking to the right elevator and go back up to the last floor you had started, but not finished, continuing from there.

If your progress really is being completely wiped, it might be best to do an ingame /petition to see if a GM can tell what is wrong and either solve the problem or point you in the right direction.