So, where/how do you acquire the ability to craft Gliding Joints in Siptah?

So, where/how do you acquire the ability to craft Gliding Joints in Siptah?

The Wiki only mentions the Exiled Lands. :confused:

1 Like

RNG recipes in the end of vault chests.

1 Like

Do you remember my post? You will find your self farming for months, this rng to everything is a bit disappointing, I thing you understand me now :wink:. If you play pc, have no second thoughts, fix a second account, train him on exile lands and send him to Siptah, all this rng doesn’t worth it. Siptah has so many other beautiful locations to spend your time, Grey pools are absorbing 80%of my gameplay trying to defeat the rng… And I haven’t defeat it yet :pensive:.

3 Likes

It comes from the Grandmaster Armorsmith Feat recipe, which already has been said that it drops from the end of vaults. On Siptah, I got both the GrandMaster Armorsmith and Weaponsmith in pretty short order, and came across the Armorsmith several more times. But did not find the Weaponsmith again for a long while. While not impossible, it won’t be coming up in every end of vault chest, that’s for sure.

Just keep doing the Eldarium collecting and you’ll run across it.

1 Like

Which vault were you grinding mostly?

I don’t think it matters, but the one I did the most was the Serpent vault on the East side of the island, next to New Luxor.

The Advanced Armor Flexibility Kit is the same just not as good as the Gliding Joints. Maybe try that in the meantime and see what you think. I’m not totally sure, but I always thought that the best way to use these type of armor upgrades, was to use it on all your pieces for the greatest effect. I could have read it somewhere, I guess. Either way, I use them on all the armor pieces in a set.

1 Like

Probably right. Yeah, that Snake Man vault is about a 1 min ride from my base - I think I’ve done it about 10 or 12 times already. :snake:+ :man: I had a large chest completely full of Fiend coin things so I’ve done that one at least that many times. Wolf Brothers about 10 or 12 times too. And then 3 or 4 other vaults once or twice. In total I think I have only seen maybe 4 or 5 recipes. So that’s like a 3 or 4% drop rate. :pleading_face:

Yeah, I just tried it about 2 hours ago (same time you were writing this more than likely). Climbing was better… Durability was down.

That’s mostly what I’ve been doing as well. They don’t seem to be strong enough on their own to split between different pieces. Mostly I been using either the weight reduction ones or the reinforcement ones. On my previous server my co-worker :construction_worker_man: was the official armorer and he put plates on everything - always. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent u a pm. Let me know if u r interested

2 Likes

Cool beans duderino! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I feel your rng pain brother…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.