Solo server settings reset automatically

Hello i’m new on Conan Exiles and Funcom Forum and i’m very fan of the universe of conan (I played a long time ago at conan unchained )

First i am french and the English or US language is difficult for me, so i explain my problems :wink:
But do not be too hard with me, my comprehension of English is rudimentary :wink:

For begining, i want to play at Conan Exiles alone ( in solo )

But I like nudity but unfortunately it does not appear on the servers solo despite the settings, and I had to change the file file.ini
(ConanSandbox \ Saved \ Config \ WindowsNoServer \ ServerSettings.ini) ( Nudity=2 and no Nudity=0 )

After that nudity appears well, I do not know if it’s because of that but the settings that I made on the solo server before starting my game, change all the time (without it coming from me )

I regulate for example the days to be more long, and each time the days become shorter without that I modified anything, the same for the rest (combat, survival, etc.)

And it’s annoying…

But i want to play this game, but not like that !

[ Si quelqu’un est francophone, ça sera peut être plus facile pour moi de m’expliquer…

J’ai voulu pour débuter, jouer à Conan Exiles en solo sauf qu’au début malgré les réglages la nudité n’apparaissait pas et j’ai du pour ça modifier le fichier.ini du jeu ( ServerSettings.ini )
Et après la nudité apparait bien, et je doute que ça vienne de ça, mais…

Les réglages que j’avais apporté à mon propre serveur ne sont pas pris en compte…

Par exemple je règle en plein jeu les paramètres de mon serveur pour que les journées et les nuits soient plus longues, mais malgré ça au bout de 10 minutes/15 minutes de jeu les paramètres du serveur changent tout seul, et du coup les journées deviennent plus courtes sans que j’ai eu à modifier quoique que ce soit…

Pareil pour la survie, le combat, etc…

J’avais réglé le taux de soif et de faim, mais mon réglage n’est pas pris en compte et tout change tout seul au bout d’un moment, voila… ]

For information i play on a Pro Computer with 16 Gb of Ram, GTX 1060, i6500 3.2 Ghz, Windows Seven, and a Hard Disk of one MB ( 1To )

Voila, merci d’avance à l’aide que vous pourrez m’apporter.

apporter des modifications au serveur
avant de faire un personnage.

1 Like

Avant de faire un personnage, mais pas après ?

Oui
avant pas après

First, I understood your English perfectly well.

Second, I can confirm the the reported behavior on TestLive Single Player. The server settings seem to reset despite making changes to the serversettings.ini file. I am having some mixed results with changes made to server settings with console commands.

Also, in regards to nudity, some of the NPCs are appearing with varying degrees of nudity once you change the setting. However, the two nude NPCs I’ve captured thus far became clothed once “broken” on the wheel and placed.

Well my interpretation was that O.P. was having issues with the server settings reverting after they set them.

This will sometimes happen, if you make server changes after character creation.
I advised them to make server setting changes before character creation.

Oh. My thanks. That is probably a very good idea.