Nudity: None Server Setting Forced in Solo-Player

Tag your topic with platform (PC/XB/PS4)!

Platform: Xbox
Game mode: Singleplayer - Offline
Version: 91584/17463
Problem: Misc
Crash dump link: (if applicable - fill out the crash report and enter your email to get the link)

I am using a character that existed prior to update 33. Prior to the update I could go into the Server settings and select Nudity: Partial. After the update I find that the Server Setting is forced to Nudity: None. Since Admin Rights were taken away from Solo-Players, how are we supposed to change that configuration? If I am playing my own game, I should have the ability to change that setting.

Repro steps:

EDIT: I POSTED THIS BEFORE I REFRESHED MY BROWSER AND FOUND OUT THERE ARE SEPARATE BUG REPORTS - PLEASE REMOVE THIS ONE.

You can go in settings and choose an option “make me an administrator”, after this you’ll have access to the admin panel.
Sorry for the bad English.

That worked. I thought I previously tried that. Thanks.

I’ve tried that but I don’t have the option in server settings I make myself admin then try to go to the bottom but nudity option isn’t down there claim size is at the bottom of my page

They must have changed it because i can’t see that option clan max size is at the bottom for me.

Hi guys, new to the forum here & I’ve just picked up Conan Exiles today & noticed this problem, I live in the UK & I started the game with the updates still downloading & was able to change the Nudity option, but decided to wait until I had fully downloaded the update before I started to play, however, as soon as the update was installed & I went into the game, every. single. time. that I tried to change the nudity settings it would not save, I also noticed there was no option to save changes on the settings screen post update & thus the nudity was always reset to none.
Playing on the PS4 & offline btw.