Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: Local
There are enemies that don’t spawn until I’m very close-by (a distance of 3 or 4 foundations, sometimes even less):
- the bear north of Freya’s Hovel
- the right archer at the eastern entrance of New Asagarth
There are probably a few more, but those two always work. I haven’t noticed it happening with other bears or humans yet, so I’m assuming it’s a problem with only a select few enemies.
Step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced:
For the bear:
- Walk south from The Scraps or some other point north of Freya’s Hovel.
- The bear doesn’t spawn until you’re within 3 or 4 foundations of distance.
For the archer:
- Enter New Asagarth through the eastern entrance.
- The right archer at the entrance doesn’t spawn until you’re basically right next to them.