Some Feats getting removed when transferring Charakter

I just noticed that my starmetal and Obisidian tools are gone when transferring my character to siptah in singleplayer

Hi,

Is it possible that you forgot to learn the star metal tools prior to interacting with the stele in the well?

2 Likes

no i had all of them prior, and when i transferred my character it vanished with other feats

Which other feats did you lose?

1 Like

Kinda magor stuff like Warmaker feats, voidforged feats, silent legion feets etc

1 Like

So you lost voidforge feats by going from exiled lands? So it wasn’t the first time you had transferred?
Also did you drink a yellow lotus potion by any chance?

1 Like

No yellow lotus potion just transfer

Hey @Toasty

Could you help our team by providing some information?

• Did you use the single player transfer, or online server transfer?
  • Which feats did you lost specifically? You mention voidforge, warmaker and silent legion feats. Any other more than those?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Same happened to me, when i did online transfer. Used potion and lost all recipes that i had from Exiled lands.

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

I assume you mean the yellow lotus potion?

Also do you remember which feats you lost?

1 Like

Looks like all feats from exiled lands are gone after using yellow lotus potion.

There was all dungeon feats, most world feats etc., all cooking recipes, all those that were bought from Unnamed city and im not sure, but i might have also lost those extra feats points gained with those fragments.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the additional information. We’re now working on this issue and we’re aiming to fix it completely with 2.7.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.