Some parts of Siptah Island have definitely freezes or application error. JAPANESE VERSION

It should state what FUNCOM has investigated, not just what users have reported. Otherwise, FUNCOM’s investigation is worse than that of the users.

1 Like

still no news. unable to play since a month :frowning:

Where did you hear that from Tetsuya. Because that is important to know especially if they are intentionally bugging the game. I believe what you are saying Because it seemed they tried to quiet you down like they had something to hide. What is the purpose of the timer you spoke of?

Does anything happen here?

• Although it was updated on February 7, 2023, the following crash was not fixed. Details such as the region number have changed, so I will report again.
    (The current PS Outcasts version 1.61).

• Also, since the version and detailed information have changed, I sent a report to Zendesk again and applied for a ticket. (Funcom [93292] Bug Report)

Basic Info:
Platform: PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: All
Server Type: All
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: All

Bug Description:
Conan Exiles PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts” the disc version. The current version is equivalent to Age of Sorcery chapter 2 (PS Outcasts version 1.59).

After the age of sorcery chapter 2 update ( December 7.2022 ), Some parts of Siptah Island have definitely freezes or application error.
Freezing or application error
in these locations will result in save data corruption when offline.
Players will not be able to log in with the same character again online. So are those who were there before the update.

Place 1
Refuge of the Gremlins Nearby.(H-7)

Place 2
Siptah’s Ascension Nearby.(K-10 & L-10)

Place 3
Cairn of the First men north side.(K-12 & L-12)

Bug Reproduction:
・Launch the game with Conan Exiles PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts”.
※ This problem only occurs in the PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts”. It doesn’t seem to happen at PS “Conan Exiles”.
・Please go to the above location.
※ Occurs on all game modes, server types, and server numbers.

Other my conditions are as follows.
※ The current February 7, 2023,
・Conan Exiles PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts” the disc version.
・The current version is equivalent to Age of Sorcery chapter 2 (PS Outcasts version 1.61).
・The official Japanese servers Playing.
・My Consoles PS5.
・My use connection: wired
・My address: japan (Using Asia server from Japan)
・Our region number is #454469/36114.

If any other information is needed please let me know.
I hope these improve!

※After reporting to your company Zendesk, I received a reply and posted it in the forum. (Funcom [93292] Bug Report)

@community Please help us.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know this wasn’t solved by the update. We will inform our team as fast as possible.

We appreciate your support on this matter.

1 Like

Thank you for always having a great game and for your support!

We Japanese fans also hope that this issue will be resolved!

2 Likes

Can’t believe this still not working.

・Although it was updated on March 14, 2023, the following crash was not fixed. Details such as the region number have changed, so I will report again.
(The current PS Outcasts version 1.63).

Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: All
Server Type: All
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: All

Bug Description:

Conan Exiles PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts” the disc version. The current version is equivalent to Age of Sorcery chapter 2 (PS Outcasts version 1.59).

After the age of sorcery chapter 2 update ( December 7.2022 ), Some parts of Siptah Island have definitely freezes or application error.
Freezing or application error
in these locations will result in save data corruption when offline.
Players will not be able to log in with the same character again online. So are those who were there before the update.

Place 1
Refuge of the Gremlins Nearby.(H-7)

Place 2
Siptah’s Ascension Nearby.(K-10 & L-10)

Place 3
Cairn of the First men north side.(K-12 & L-12)

Bug Reproduction:
・If this crash cannot be confirmed in the development environment, be sure to use “ConanOutcasts” software instead of ConanExiles and check with “Outcasts’ Isle of Siptah DLC” and “PS actual machine”.
All Japanese PS “Outcasts” users are in this crash situation.

・Launch the game with Conan Exiles PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts”.
※ This problem only occurs in the PS Japanese version “Conan Outcasts”. It doesn’t seem to happen at PS “Conan Exiles”.
・Please go to the above location.
※ Occurs on all game modes, server types, and server numbers.

Other my conditions are as follows.
※ The current March 14, 2023,
・The current version is equivalent to Age of Sorcery chapter 3 (PS Outcasts version 1.63).
・My Consoles PS5.
・My address: japan (Using Asia server from Japan)
・Our region number is #471559/36636.

If any other information is needed please let me know. We Outcasts users haven’t been able to play Isle of Siptah in 4 months! I hope these improvements!

@community Please help us.

2 Likes

any news? still not working for me!

No fix has been made for this yet.:sob:

1 Like

@Community, If you can’t find this error, please try to find it by launching the game with the PS Japanese version “ConanOutcasts” app and the PS Japanese version DLC “ConanOutcasts Isle of Siptah”.

As game software, “ConanExiles” and “ConanOutcasts” are separate categories, so you may not be able to find them even if you investigate from the “ConanExiles” side.

Also, all three of these errors may have occurred in “reading something at the center of occurrence”.

• As I am a user, I cannot of course determine the cause.

We hope Japanese ConanOutcasts users will be able to play all of Isle of Siptah one day.

1 Like

My friend I wish there was something I could help you with
Best I can do is @Community what can be done about this anything with up date going to help. @

1 Like

Thank you for always helping us out!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking at the time between posts I slept a whole 6 hours but that’s fine didn’t wake up in between 6:35 now. Until you posted originally didn’t know there 2 versions. PUPPY SENDS his love :heart: gets to go outside early. Been awhile since I got up this early. Guess I should get dressed :dress:

1 Like

Greetings Exiles!

Thank you for your continued support while we investigate this situation. Our team was able to reproduce the issues and they are now looking for ways to solve it.

We appreciate your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!
We are looking forward to it!

2 Likes

@Mayra , @community Please help us.

On June 22, 2023, the Age of War Chapter 1 update arrived, but none of the three issues were fixed.

• The behavior of the error has not changed since last December when this problem occurred.

Therefore, the status changed by the update is marked below.

※ The current June 22, 2023,
・The current version is equivalent to Age of War Chapter 1 (PS Conan Outcasts version 1.66).
・My Consoles PS5.
・My address: japan (Using Japanese server from Japan)
・Our region number is #511272/37621.

If any other information is needed please let me know.

Having said that we were able to reproduce the problem, we continue to hope that this issue will continue to evolve and be resolved.

1 Like

Greetings @Treeyou_anyone,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the work is ongoing and was not included in the Age of War release build.

We hope to have a solution in an upcoming update.

2 Likes