since I’m not a paid tester or somewhat but I paid for the game I just write feedback as I feel.
So take it or don’t.
- Fights are mostly annoying through laggy (rubber band) mobs, there needs to put in more work.
- Spiders are changing look if you killed them move out of sight and back in.
- If an npc is dead and you moved out of sight and back in it plays dead animation again.
- Mostly on every crafting table or placeable you put on ground you have still
the placing option and can’t do anything, just relogging.
- On wall placement you have sometimes outside looking walls if you just
have inside looking walls build, without a logical reason. This is since early access not fixed.
- Character Creation is bugged, you can’t see character on some options.
- This Boss mobs near The Northern Aqueduct are a bit too easy to kill. Should be 30-40% stronger.
- Why only Stone and Wood for 1000 unit stack and not ore and so on too?
- New building performance seems not really faster at the moment on test live and it would be cool
if you can handle first structur loading and after that workbenches thralls, lights and
stuff. Maybe buildings should loading in on higher radius. At least on PC
with higher specs.
- Beside of rubber band, Ki could be still better
- how they react on you. As example Hyenas/Humans should not attack first if you are stronger
or they should call for help. It looks stupid if you are in a Tribe and no one reacts while you
kill the NPCs a bit out of aggro range) Must not be super realistic but a bit social KI would be cool.
- On Trebuchet its to easy to miss click lever and with bad luck you
have whole Trebuchet inventory in your bag.
- Animal Compound could be at least 20% smaller. Why are they so big?
- Decaytimer of 7 days is to short, put it at least on 14 days and maybe for PVE for important
structures like oberlisk and so on let structures get dmg (curruption?) if they are too close.
- It would be nice if you changed it (or at least give optional Option)
on sprint do single click shift for starting sprint and single click for
stopping. This shift key pressing all the time hurts the finger, because
you need to run a lot of time without mounts. Some Games do it like this The Division, Anthem and so on.
There are more to cover but I stop here for now.