South America manifests (pc) (latinoAmerica)

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
I feel very upset with you. as it is possible that South America has only 6 official servers, you have brains of how many countries and the millions of people that make it up, do you think that South America bought only 80 copies of the game? Is it stupid, is not it? I have paid $ 30 for a product that does not pay me to play on a server in my area. Do you know what difference there is between official and dedicated servers? I find it unfair and disrespectful on your partpart…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

traducción: me siento muy molesto con ustedes. como es posible que Sudamérica tenga solo 6 servidores oficiales, ustedes tienen cerebro de cuantos países y de las millones de personas que lo componen, ¿ ustedes creen que Sudamérica compro solo 80 copias del juego? ¿es algo estúpido no ? yo he pagado $30 usa por un producto que no me rinde para jugar en un servidor de mi localidad. ¿usted sabe que diferencia hay entre los servidores oficiales y uno dedicado? lo encuentro injusto y una falta de respeto por parte de ustedes

2 Likes

They probably hired some big brained idiot to do the math on what was needed.

Ie. Only 10% will play official, couple times a week, few hours a day, etc…
X units sold=3 servers…

Asshats

Funcom doesn’t know that portuguese =/= spanish

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.