Spider boss in Skittering Cavern has a hard time moving around

Game mode: Online
Problem: Misc
Region: Skittering Cavern

Like the title says, the big spider boss in scittering cavern has a hard time to move around, often getting stuck on stone pillars or glitching back and forth wen on a sloped section of the cave. One time I went there it was stuck half in the wall and didnt get out, had half health so probably ended in there while fighting another player. Luckily managed to kill it bi hacking at the legs that came out of the wall.

I think a good solution would be to remodel the inside of the cave a bit. Like making the ground flat and remove some of the stone pillars so the spider has the room to walk around and fight. Think that would be easyer then completely recoding the spiders ai.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go into Skittering cavern
  2. aggro the spider boss
  3. lure it near a wall, stone pillar or a section of the cave where the floor isnt flat
  4. Fight it by attacking it from different angles so it turns around and moves alot during the battle

Hello @Stumack, thank you for your submission.

We’re forwarding this issue to the developers so that they can look into it.

I meant to mention it earlier. A few times I’ve been in there the spider goes into the walls/rocks, and all I have to hit are parts of his legs. When he dies, he still flies out into the center of the room.

1 Like

Ive had the same issue with this boss. I agree maybe clear a few things out so it can move freely.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.